Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not find the serial number in education account

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
2345 Views, 7 Replies

Can not find the serial number in education account

Hi! I have already verified as an educational account in Autodesk and I have downloaded Revit 2021. But I have not any emails regarding the serial number yet. There is nothing shown in the products and services neither. Can you please help me in this regard?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

If you go to your Account Manager:

When you look under the software do you see the serial number or does it look like this and say Sign In?

2019 and newer Sign In option.PNG

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Yes, it's like this!

Message 4 of 8
mdavis22569

Then you would use your Autodesk Account information to sign in ...

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/subscriber-activation

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks for your response. I have already signed in but still as I start the Revit it asks me for the activation code.

Message 6 of 8
mdavis22569

I would make sure ALL of your updates are installed ... 

Go to your Autodesk Desktop App and install any updates listed.

Might consider uninstalling it ... .making sure the Anti-Virus is off and installing it.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
tbroder2024

Hi. I am having a similar problem. I am a student so I am using Autodesk Educator, but everytime I drag an app to my desktop, the file is blank. Also, the only app that is working, Maya, requires me to input a serial code. Do you know where I can find that?

Message 8 of 8
mdavis22569

What do you show in your Account manager ..  Autodesk has moved away from Serial Numbers and now it's Sign In activation using your Autodesk ID

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums