Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graitec PowerPack for AS2025

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
markhubrich
415 Views, 11 Replies

Graitec PowerPack for AS2025

Does anyone have any inside info on when this will be released? I will not be using AS2025 until this is installed. Last year it didn't come out until October I think. 

...and fix the kiss export issues.
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
johnjmbennett
in reply to: markhubrich

Hi,

typically towards the end of May/ early to mid June.

currently we are validating against the change  in the .NET8 framework that came with many autodesk products for 2025.

we are progressing well with this, but we have to check every single command and element to ensure it’s functionality is correct.  Watch for release announcement's.

HTH in the meantime.

John Bennett
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 12
mick-CNF

Hi @markhubrich ,

I'm with you on that, there are too many things in the PP that I use daily that prevent me to start using a new version of AS without it.

Had a peek at some of the new features and improvements at the user day here in the UK and there is one in particular that looks like it will be a massive improvement to an existing AS part.

@johnjmbennett  @AleckGiles @Rob_Merriman are doing some great work.

If this information solves your problem please accept as a solution.
Message 4 of 12

Hello @markhubrich 

Thank you for your feedback!

The PowerPack is released 2 times per year:

- major release 2025 - end of May - beginning of June - this one comes after the release from Autodesk

- update release 2025.1 - around the middle of October.

This year, we need to make the upgrade to .NET8 which requires more validation. 

If you missed the webinar, here you can check what is coming in 2025

https://youtu.be/jvqad0598ug?si=8CEJ4VRnJ5_vjRaW

Message 5 of 12

Thank you @mick-CNF for your feedback 🙏

Message 6 of 12
Csolati

I have converted all the models of our company to AS 2025, and now I have problem of generating SAT files for individual parts. Hopefully the Power Pack will be released soon, otherwise I am in deep trouble! :)))) Thank you guys for your efforts.

Message 7 of 12
markhubrich
in reply to: johnjmbennett

Thanks @johnjmbennett 😄 It sounds like the weather report, "Today you can expect temps high into the low to mid 60's." Saying 64 would be too simple lol. Joking aside, The reason I'm waiting is because I could not get the 24PP to install. It gets so far and says it failed and would I like to try again. I have AS25 installed and of course I've messed with it. I have not migrated because I want to be sure my long trail of existing settings is not causing the issue. 

Message 8 of 12
johnjmbennett
in reply to: Csolati

Hi @Csolati ,

I expect this is too late to let you know there is a project concert tool , that allows you to create a backup of the model and project in the previous version and create a fully converted project for the newer version.

https://graitec.com/uk/blog/advance-steel-managing-your-project-migration-to-a-new-product-version/#....

John Bennett
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 9 of 12
johnjmbennett

Hi @markhubrich ,

Can you please report your issue to the graitec support in your region,  USA,  they should be able to help with this. 

it will come though the internal support route as well if there is something we need to look at.

thanks for reporting it.

John Bennett

EESignature

Message 10 of 12
markhubrich

Graitec support page is telling me my account is inactive? In the beginning of April I renewed for another 3 years. Am I supposed to do something extra on Graitec to reinstate myself?

I'm going to forward my entitlement cert to support through email because I can't use the support system on the site.

Thanks

Message 11 of 12
johnjmbennett

Hi Mark, 

i checked, as i can see you account, you email is received into the system, that you just sent.

Also it does say they sent a password reset email yesterday,  please check your spam / junk for that.

you should be able to reset your password etc. to the login details you use etc.  

all else fails just email them the issue. 

John Bennett

EESignature

Message 12 of 12
markhubrich

Thanks I'm able to login. It just won't let me use the support tools. I'll wait and see what happens since I have a case number now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report